Recent Posts

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Joe Zane, 2008
Neon;
Ciao! 6 x 12"

Ok it's officially here... I'm off to Berlin for 11 days! I can finally quit the day dreaming and fake working. This vacay couldn't have come at a better time. I know I'll miss my sweet man partner and our chiwa child but it's always nice to get away. It's going to be difficult to update and I kinda want to disconnect from the internets anyways. I'll leave you guys with a few scheduled posting of my favorite pieces and some interesting travel photos.
Ciao!

9 comments:

ambika said...

This is so clever. I wouldn't be able to imagine liking neon (Schlitz signs in 1970s rec rooms come to mind) but this is so simple and sweet.

Kitty Stampede said...

WOOTS for YOU!!!! May you have the BEST time Ever Miss Melodia!!!

you'll be missed!!!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Have a fantastic time, Melody!!

drollgirl said...

i hope you have a great trip!!!

and i am wondering if you are off to see that heavy metal outdoor concert (wacken) in berlin? methinks not, but prove me wrong!

http://www.wacken.com/

LPC said...

Have a great time. I will miss your art posts.

Joanna Goddard said...

oooh have a WONDERFUL time!!!! berlin is one of my favorite places in the world. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage darling, how truly exciting!
xo

kadler said...

Um, awesome. Have a ball! Take pics!

Amanda said...

so jealous you got to go! looks like you had a great time. berlin is so inspiring.

i love this neon too- i'm half italian and would die to own this