Recent Posts

Monday, March 9, 2009

tea time

I need to start this off by affirming that this blog is not and will not slowly become a wedding site. Ok, with that said I went wedding dress shopping this weekend to support my bff. I had previously never stepped into a bridal shop and now I feel like an expert. If I were to get married down the line I have no idea what I want to look like but I do know that I've had this Galliano for Dior 2009 Spring look stored in my inspiration folder for a while. Hmmmm...
I never would have thought looking like a tea cup would be so fckng beautiful.
I need to find a place to wear that dress. Is a mad hatter wedding totally tacky?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, I totally want to look like a teacup when I get married now! x

raquel raney said...

incredible.

Courtney said...

There are ways to pull it off without being tacky, cheesy, or over the top. That dress is awesome.

Absolutely Ladylike said...

This is absolute perfection.

Pretty Little World said...

There's no way any event where you could wear this dress would be tacky!

That patterned detail peeking out is smashing!

cevd said...

hmmm. fantastic, unbelievable, amazing. i need to have a reason/income that would allow me to wear this ... maybe just once.

Unknown said...

absolutely fabulous.

east side bride said...

you are so busted.

more wedding dresses please!