Recent Posts

Monday, March 9, 2009

full shopping cart

I hate to admit it but I'm a compulsive yet noncommittal online shopper. Throughout the day while I'm plugging away on projects and such I occasionally find time to browse online and fill shopping carts. Without fail once I've satisfied my i need to buy things fix I halt when I see "Proceed to Check Out". Sometimes when there's a one of a kind etsy treasure or a last sale item I do complete the process but that's rare. One shop that I constantly browse and never actually buy from is KIOSK. Their curated selection of worldwide finds and thoughtful item descriptions are unique and splurge worthy.
Here are just a few of the items I keep "adding to bag":
hand made surprise ball $40
"Have fun opening it and finding a minimum of 15 surprises that are inside! Every object is a rare thing, mostly vintage trinkets from all over the world."
Oil distilled from lavender flowers $12handmade anti itch balm $12
5 classic airmail envelopes from Hong Kong $6wooden hair comb from Germany $24
"...objects either harbor their own being and give off an energy or we instill a certain energy within things. These combs provide a daily dose of tranquility, they radiate happiness and satisfaction."
Horsehair Hand Broom and Red Metal Dustpan from Sweden $52
Finish Beeswax Crayons $7

0 comments: